Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then you deserve a happy hour that’s a little more...hmmm. What’s the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour. Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content.
Who doesn't love a refreshing strawberry drink on a hot summer day? Queen Bee's easy sippin' Strawberry Basil Martini, made with strawberry and basil infused vodka, is sure to be a smash hit at your next summer cook out.
- Fresh basil
- Vanilla syrup
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- In a large mason jar, add basil leaves and strawberries (cut in half)
- Fill to top of the jar
- Pour in vodka and fill to top of jar
- Store in a cool dark place for 3-4 days or until the strawberries are pale in color
- Strain into another empty mason jar
- Add ice, 2 oz. infused vodka and 1 oz vanilla syrup to the shaker
- Strain, and garnish with basil