Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then you deserve a happy hour that’s a little more...hmmm. What’s the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour. Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content.
We get it, you want a cocktail that tastes good, but not with all the calories! Well, the Queen Bee's Skinny Blueberry Mojito is a low calorie drink that doesn't skimp on flavor (or alcohol!). A fruity summertime staple.
- 2 oz blueberry vodka
- Sprite Zero
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Combine ingredients: Berries, 3 mint leaves, 2 oz blueberry vodka,
- Muddle ingredients in glass
- Add ice
- Shake ingredients in shaker
- Pour ingredients into drinking glass
- Pour Sprite Zero to top of glass
- Garnish with sprig of mint