Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then you deserve a happy hour that’s a little more...hmmm. What’s the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour. Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content.
The Mango Chili Margarita is a delightfully sweet and spicy drink perfect for ringing in that summer sun! To punch up the flavors, the Queen Bee uses real mango and green chili pepper wheels.
(Note: This drink is best enjoyed on a sandy beach with a sunset)
- 1 Mango
- 1 lime
- Black lava salt
- Triple Sec
- Chili Pepper Wheel
- Peel skin off mango.
- Slice mango into wedges and put into blender.
- Blend contents until a smooth texture is made - set aside.
- Rim margarita glass with juice of 1 lime wedge,
- Dip glass into black lava salt,
- Add 3 oz tequila, 2 oz triple sec, 2 oz mango puree, 1 green chili pepper wheel and juice of 1/2 lime to the shaker,
- Shake, and pour,
- Garnish with another chili pepper wheel...