Property Shark ran it's annual "Top Most Expensive U.S. Zip Codes" analysis and Seattle's Medina neighborhood fell in the top 20, at the number 15 spot.
Medina, ZIP code 98039, rose from last years number 22 spot, with the median sale price increasing by almost 18 percent from $2.59M to $3.5m.
Here's some fast facts about the most expensive zip codes in the U.S.
- Atherton’s 94027 remains the #1 most expensive zip code thanks to a considerable spike in its median sale price
- California continues as the unchallenged leader of pricey zip codes, featuring 82 entries in our top 100
- Sagaponack’s 11962 regains median sale price values from 2016 with 95% price growth
- Silicon Valley is home to 30 of the country’s priciest zip codes, representing the highest concentration of expensive zips
- San Francisco and New York are the cities with the largest number of pricey zip codes, featuring 9 each
- 15 zip codes posted median sale prices above the $3M mark
Learn more on Property Shark's website.