The Fourth of July is only days away and if you are looking for a chill way to celebrate at home, look no further! We have rounded up some of the best recipes, drink options, backyard games and decorations to pull off the Best Fourth of July Backyard Celebration!
- No backyard Fourth of July celebration is complete without some delicious food. Sure you can throw a few burgers on the grill but wouldn't it be more delicious to serve up Show Me the Yummy's Seattle Hot Dogs paired with Not Without Salt's Quick Pickled Red Onions?
- Grilled Corn on the Cob from The Lemon Cookbook by Ellen Jackson is perfect accompaniment to any barbecue. Daily Garnish's Strawberry Avocado Tofu Summer Salad brings a bit of delicious Summer harvest to the table.
- Round out your meal with Life Ambrosia's Summer Berry Coconut Pudding Tart. Berries in the colors of the American Flag can't get more festive for a Fourth of July celebration! If you are looking for a chillier treat, try some Fresh and Fruity Blueberry Lime Yogurt popsicles. Orangette's Watermelon Popsicles are sure to be a decadent hit at your party.
- Fill a few Filson growlers with beer and your cooler with a nice rose but go the extra mile by making cocktails for your guests. Not Without Salt's Ginger Peach Rum punch is sure to be a party pleaser. For your non-drinking guests, a Rose Geranium Lemonade from The Lemon Cookbook by Ellen Jackson will knock their socks off.
- Wine aficionados will approve of the TRIbella wine aerator to help deliver consistently delicious wine at your celebration with a three-stream pour which allows ambient air between the streams to naturally aerate the wine. The small and easy to clean TRIbella wine aerator is perfect to take to a backyard BBQ or out to watch the fireworks under the stars.
- Looking for a crisp, summer beer? Montucky Cold Snacks beer is perfect for summer picnics, celebrations and Fourth of July BBQs. While not local to Seattle, Montucky is dedicated to helping out local communities. Their latest Pride cans donate 8% back to Lifelong Aids in Seattle. So drink up a light beer that isn't too sweet or two bitter while giving back to your community.
- Round out your Backyard celebration with some games! This Patriotic Fourth of July Bingo Game is perfect for all your party guests, ages 2 and up!
- Craft up a Patriotic Scavenger Hunt for hours of fun. Set up a squirt gun station for wild times. Make a Lawn Twister game by spray painting twister circles on your lawn. Clean up will be a breeze!
- Does your family love Ker Plunk? Make a backyard version to get everyone involved. Amazon sells a giant Jenga set that can't be beat!
- Any Fourth of July Backyard Celebration would not be complete without party decorations. Hit up Champion Party Supply for the basics and then head over to Yellow Bill Road for some Patriotic Party printables.
- Lia Griffith has wonderful Vintage Fourth of July themed party ideas, sure to impress even the most un-impressable. Help your party guests get in the Patriotic mood with these printable Stars and Stripes hats from My Printables.
- Fill your outdoor space with Red, White and Blue Glassybabys for beautiful light while waiting for fireworks and stock your patio chairs with Makinaw Blankets from Filson for delicious, stylish warmth.