This beautiful modern home in Kirkland is EPIC.
It was built in 2013 by a builder for himself, right above Lake Washington, within walking distance to downtown and the beach and boasts incredible views. The architecture is exquisite, and no detail was missed! Offered at $3,900,000 - the 4,000 square foot home has 3 bedrooms and 3.25 bathrooms and is being sold by Realogics Sothebys.
But don't think it stops there. The house is also home to (see what we did there):
Here's other deets:
- 3 stories
- In-law Suite (keep 'em as far away as possible. Just kidding!)
- 3 fireplaces (because why not have them all over)
- Double oven (holidays made easy!)
- Built in vacuum (!!!)
- Featured wet bar (yes please)
- Heated concrete floorings (winter mornings be durned!)
Enjoy the gallery, it's a beauty.