In case you've been living under a rock - this Sunday is the biggest weekend in Hollywood! THE OSCARS! Here's a short little round up of what we have heard about events happening in Seattle.
Outlier. Outlier is hosting an Oscar's party! Ticket prices range from $20-$30 and will have their own version of a red carpet, photographer, live DJ and multiple viewing screens. For the $20 tickets, you will get one complimentary beverage and for $30, you'll get two beverage tickets. Dress to impress attire is strongly encouraged.The best part of the Outlier party is that for each nominated movie, they have an accompanying cocktail. Here's what were looking at:
- Call Me by Your Name (Vodka – Aperol – Prosecco)
- Darkest Hour (Johnnie Walker Double Black)
- Dunkirk (Shot of Ron Zacapa Rum + a Beer)
- Get Out (Vodka – Lemon – Tea Syrup)
- Lady Bird (Rum – Pineapple – Hibiscus – Lime)
- Phantom Thread (Gin – Dry Vermouth – Cocchi Americano)
- The Post (Bourbon – Amaro Nonino – Aperol – Lemon)
- The Shape of Water (Gin – Tonic)
- Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (Rum– Pineapple)
1101 4th Ave
Seattle, WA 98101
Rhein Haus. Seattle's Rhein Haus is hosting their third annual Academy Awards festivities starting at 4 p.m. on March 4. There will be a red carpet as well as paparazzi, a live ice sculpture of an Oscar, chocolate Oscars from the kitchen, and a ballot contest for whoever can predict the most winners! "Dress to impress" attire is encouraged and there will of course be a contest for the best dressed guy, girl, and kiddo!
912 12th Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
JarrBar. This Pike Place gem posted a very brief instagram post about an Oscars party that they are hosting this Sunday! Verbatim the post reads, "March 4 - Oscars Party, must wear glitter, yes, really." The very enigmatic Oscars party starts at 5 p.m.
1432 Western Ave
Seattle, WA 98101
I know this is a short little list so please feel free to send me an email if you know any other events happening around the city! THANKS, YA'LL!