Tickets are sold out! We'll be there and streaming live on Facebook, so bookmark our page and tune in on August 29th!
We are so incredibly lucky to be able to experience some of the coolest things around the Pacific Northwest, all in the name of "work" - and we never forget it! One of the hands-down coolest things we've ever been able to attend is Dinner on the 50, an American Express experience that premiered last year to *huge* success. If you want an idea of how amazing it was, you can still see our coverage online.
But the event, as you can imagine, sold out incredibly quickly - so many didn't get the chance to dine on the 50. But GUESS WHAT FOLKS! It's back, and if you're reading this post, are a Seahawks fan and a holder of an American Express credit card, today is your lucky day.
Tickets are now on sale for 2017's Dinner on the 50, happening August 29th at 6 p.m. at CenturyLink Field.
For AMEX cardholders, the dinner will be priced at $50 each and four tickets max per person, and you must be age 21+ to attend. As we mentioned before, they sold out FAST last year, so get to clicking!
Here's what you get:
- A four-course meal (similar to the four quarters of the game) and a pre-dinner cocktail reception
- Special appearances by Seahawks players Bobby Wagner and Tyler Lockett
- A variety of special game day programming, including appearances by Blitz, the Sea Gals, the Blue Thunder Drumline, Taima the Hawk and the Lombardi Trophy
- An exclusive Seahawks gift
- The ability to point at the TV every single time the Hawks are playing home games, and say "I had dinner there". Priceless
Again, here’s the deets:
- WHAT: American Express Dinner on the 50
- WHEN: Tuesday, August 29 at 6:00PM PST
- WHERE: CenturyLink Field