Ask and you shall receive!
Americans have never been short of questions, and the internet has *absolutely* no shortage of answers. All Home Connections and AT&T collected 15 of the most popular "should I..." questions that are typed into Google and then further analyzed each state's most popular search within those results.
And what is Washington's?
"Should I quit my job?"
I'll give you a hint: If you're going as far as to pop this question into a SEARCH ENGINE, I think you know the answer, Karen.
Washington is filled with some of the best tech, education, military, agriculture, food and natural resources in America, so it is easy to believe why Washingtonians would seek a career change or relocate within the state for a new job opportunity. There are some conventional questions that were searched from around the nation, and then there are some...well, interesting searches to say the least. Take a look for yourself of each state's most searched "should I..." question.
Here's some other interesting facts from the study:
- For the second year in a row, one of the most popular questions between 12 states was, "Should I move?"
- More than 32 million people in the U.S moved, but 26 million of those only moved within their state.
- Texas and Florida's most searched question was "should I join the military?" and together, those two states are in the top five for the most active and reserved military members in the U.S.
- Over in Pennsylvania, they are seeking reasons if thy should break up with their significant others. Pennsylvania just so happens to be the top state for singles according to us99.radio.com.
- Meanwhile, Californians are scrolling for advice from google if they should shave their heads. We don't really have a rational explanation for that one, but to each is own.
You can view the full report here.