NEW YORK — The Rolling Stones will be rolling through Seattle during a U.S. concert tour next year.
The band says it's adding a 13-show leg to its No Filter tour in spring 2019 that will hit Florida, Texas, Arizona, California, Washington state, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Illinois and Washington, D.C. The tour kicks off in Miami on April 20.
For the past few years the legendary band has mostly played in Europe. Lead singer Mick Jagger says in a statement: "It's a thrill when we play stadiums in the States."
Tickets go on sale Nov. 30.
The band returned to its blues roots in 2016 with the release of "Blue & Lonesome," which earned the Stones a Grammy Award for best traditional blues album.
Here is a schedule of the Stones' No Filter tour:
- April 20, 2019 – Miami Gardens, Fla. at Hard Rock Stadium
- April 24 – Jacksonville, Fla. at TIAA Bank Field
- April 28 – Houston, Texas at NRG Stadium
- May 7 – Glendale, Ariz. at State Farm Stadium
- May 11 – Pasadena, Calif. at The Rose Bowl
- May 18 – Santa Clara, Calif. at Levi’s Stadium
- May 22 – Seattle, Wash. at CenturyLink Field
- May 26 – Denver, Colo. at Broncos Stadium at Mile High
- May 31 – Washington, D.C. at FedExField
- June 4 – Philadelphia, Pa. at Lincoln Financial Field
- June 8 – Foxborough, Mass. at Gillette Stadium
- June 13 – East Rutherford, N.J. at MetLife Stadium
- June 21 – Chicago, Ill. at Soldier Field