Nothing screams love more than an over-the-top, luxurious getaway at The Edgewater am I right?
The Edgewater Hotel is offering a $25,000 Valentine's Day package that offer "luxury and style, while staying true to the ambiance of the property's Pacific Northwest vibe and surrounding region."
What does the package consist of?
- Two nights in their most exclusive Penthouse Suite
- Flower arrangements that will fill the entire suit
- Louis Roederer “Cristal” Brut Champagne on ice
- Bespoke embroidered robes upon arrival
- Two elegant outfits chosen by a personal fashion consultant
- Selena Rose Cut Diamond Earrings, from local fine jewelry artisan Valerie Madison
- Sunrise breakfast in bed both mornings
- Seattle Chocolate truffles during nightly turndown service
- A candlelit six-course dinner crafted by Executive Chef Jesse Souza of Six Seven, on the suite’s balcony overlooking Elliott Bay
- Luxury town car transportation to and from the property all weekend