Fad diets, magic pills, hypnosis, and even reality TV shows: people are willing to do dang-near anything to lose weight.
But, the bottom line? No one thing will work for every individual to shed excess pounds. No two people think alike or have the same metabolism, so why should you be expected to lose weight the same way as your partner, coworker, or neighbor?
Skinny Seattle is a program designed to help you bring your body back into balance to express optimal metabolic potential (AKA turn you into a fat-burning machine). Their program is personalized for every client, simple to follow and even identifies the key stressors that are hindering your health and influencing your metabolism. This means if you’re one of those people who has tried everything (and we mean, everything) but nothing has workedSkinny Seattle can show exactly what’s been stopping you from a #DreamBody.
Dr. Timothy Panah, PSc.D., is the creator and founder of the “New You—Total Health Weight Loss” Skinny Seattle concept. He says the number one goal for his clients is to get their metabolism working optimally. The “New You” program follows five simple steps to help clients achieve optimal health:
- Balance pH and reduce inflammation. Most people today experience an “acidic pH,” which leaches blood calcium from the bones and creates all sorts of metabolic imbalances throughout the body. And inflammation increases the risk of heart disease, stroke, and other chronic illnesses. It’s critical to identify the key mechanisms behind the distortions in pH and help bring people’s bodies out of this inflamed state.
- Detox the body. The body is incredibly protective and resourceful. It takes the toxins we’ve been exposed to (the pesky ones that linger) and surrounds them with fat to protect us. It’s important to detox the fat and harmful toxins hanging out in places they’re not welcome.
- Create a personalized program. Many programs focus on the diet, with pre-packaged foods or cookie-cutter protocols, Dr. Panah focuses on the individual. This is what separates Skinny Seattle from all other programs following a simple diet and exercise template. A program that isn’t catered to your specific needs might offer temporary results but won’t last. The personalized plans at Skinny Seattle are crafted to help you drop pounds and sustain the weight loss for good.
- Balance hormones, neurotransmitters, and blood sugar. After age 30, our bodies start to lose the ability to produce hormones and neurotransmitters. Because of this, many of Dr. Panah’s clients not only struggle with weight loss, but with depression, anxiety, and menstrual cycles. Bringing your hormones, neurotransmitters, and blood sugar back into balance will allow many of these things to cycle back to normal.
- Reset metabolism. To sustain your weight loss, you need to reset your physiology. Dr. Panah will teach you to re-train your body for optimal, lifelong health.
The experts at Skinny Seattle want to help you look and feel your best as you gather with family and friends this holiday season. For a limited time, Seattle Refined readers will receive a Body Composition Analysis and a 30-minute consult with the doctor for only $27, normally a $99 value.
Visit www.skinnyseattle.com to learn more and schedule your consultation.