Now, I'm no scientist but just based on the amount of puppers running around this city on a daily basis, this statistic does not surprise me.
According to a study from Wallethub, Seattle is 2019's ninth most pet-friendly city in America. In order to determine this statistic, Wallethub compared creature friendliest over 100 of the largest cities. The data ranges from minimum pet-care provider rate per visit to pet businesses per capita to walkability.
Here's how Seattle stacked up:
Pet-Friendliness of Seattle (1=Most Pet-Friendly; 50=Avg.):
- 43rd – Veterinarians per Capita
- 9th – Pet Businesses per Capita
- 1st – Dog-Friendly Restaurants per Capita
- 20th – % of Pet-Friendly Hotels
- 13th – Dog Parks per Capita
- 10th – Walk Score
- 35th – Animal Shelters per Capita
- 32nd – Pet Caretakers per Capita
Woof wooooof meow meow! Learn more on Wallethub's website!