Just in time for your New Year's Resolutions - Seattle is 2018's 5th best city for an active lifestyle!
*Fit, fun, and fabulouuuuus!*
Wallethub conducted a study to determine where Americans have the best chance of balancing a healthy diet with lots of opportunity for physical activity. They compared 100 of the biggest U.S. cities across several data ranges from average monthly fitness-club fee, bike scores, share of physically inactive adults and more.
Here's how Seattle stacked up:
- 7th – Fitness Centers per Capita
- 1st – % of Physically Inactive Adults
- 14th – Sports Clubs per Capita
- 55th – Swimming Pools per Capita
- 25th – Baseball & Softball Diamonds per Capita
- 56th – Basketball Hoops per Capita
- 10th – Walk Score
As for the top 10:
- Chicago, IL
- Portland, OR
- San Francisco, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Madison, WI
- New York, NY
- Denver, CO
- Boise, ID
- Minneapolis, MN
There ya have it, fitspos! Now you know that you will not fail at your NYE resolutions! Click here to see the whole study.