Seattle Goodwill is THE place to find the loveliest looks for less.
Stylist Darcy Camden of Styled Seattle gave us the scoop on the hottest trends for spring-- that won't break the bank!
- Living Coral (Pantone Color of the Year)
- Sporty Chic
- Dramatic Skirts
- Urban Prairie
Camden also shared her tips on how to save even more money while shopping at Seattle Goodwill.
More Money Saving Tips for Shopping at Seattle Goodwill
- Shop the Fashion Focus section for fashion forward pieces collected in one section.
- Black tags mean the item is on trend.
- The Men's and Boy's sections can also be great places to find treasures for men... and women!
- Every week a different colored tag will be on sale. Every item with that tag will be marked down to $1.79.
- Don't skip the accessories, they are plenty of budget friendly deals there too.