Are you looking for a place to retire? Are you in the market for a community that includes everything you'll need and want on a daily basis? If you or a loved one need this kind of living situation, look no further than Murano Senior Living in Seattle's First Hill neighborhood.
Whether you're an active explorer, or you prefer to stay within the community, Murano has you covered. The 24-floor building has studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom options, plus penthouse living arrangements on the 23rd floor. The higher you go, the better view you'll have of the mountains, the city, and Puget Sound.
In addition to the various floor plans in the building, Murano also offers flexible care options for residents. The friendly staff takes pride in providing top-notch services for individuals and their families. Residents can transition between the care levels as they please, and family members are welcome to visit anytime.
Murano offers four different care levels: independent care, assisted living, memory care, and respite care. Independent living offers the most freedom, as residents can choose any of the floorplans in the building, including the penthouses. As you move to the higher tiers of assisted living and care, you can still count on the same luxurious experience. You'll just be enjoying your life care-free, with the friendly Murano staff catering to your needs. Rent starts at $5,000 per month and can increase based on different care levels.
Connection with residents is the cornerstone of living in the Murano community. The staff is interested in forming relationships with each person and making the Murano community like a second family for residents and their loved ones.
Residents choose Murano not only for the location and staff but also for the amenities.
- Catch a movie in the surround-sound theater.
- Let the creative juices flow in the art studio.
- Have some competitive fun in the game room with billiards, shuffleboard, and card games.
- Learn a new language with programs powered by Rosetta Stone.
- Cozy up by the fire and listen to some music in the piano lounge
- Stay in shape by using the equipment in the PrimeFit gym
- Keep your brain fit with the BrainHQ program powered by Posit Science.
- Eat and drink until your heart is content at the multiple dining options in the community, including a rooftop bar with a deck offering panoramic views of the city and beyond.
At Murano, retirement is a new beginning.
Murano Senior Living hosts open houses on Tuesdays from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. You can also schedule a tour of their community, and you can learn more about their services, amenities, and programs by visiting their website.