Connect with MultiCare at the So Northwest Women's Show, February 24-25, 2018, at the Tacoma Dome. Listen to health experts talk about pregnancy, heart health, weight loss, facial rejuvenation and more.
At the MultiCare stage, you'll have the opportunity to ask medical experts and dietitians your health and wellness questions. You'll even receive free health screenings, and have the chance to win an Apple watch or Echo Dot.
Interested in attending? Check out the weekend schedule below for a full rundown of what's in store for those planning to attend - all you will need to bring is a willingness to learn and a mind ready to receive some great medical advice from the most knowledgeable sources in the region.
Schedule of Health Talks at the MultiCare Stage
Saturday, February 24th
- 9:30 - Cancer Screening, Treatment & Prevention Options (Carolyn Rutter, MD & Sasha Joseph, MD)
- 10:30 - Pregnancy Care Options (Todd Chambers, MD)
- 11:30 - Menopause 101 (Terry Silvestrin, ARNP)
- 12:30 - Care From the Comfort of Your Couch (Kim Sparling)
- 1:30 - Why Do I Pee When I Sneeze & Other Treatable Pelvic Floor Issues (Krista Reagan, MD)
- 2:30 - Heart Health for Women (Uma Krishnan, MD)
- 3:30 - What Women Need to Know About Thyroid Health (William Duke, MD)
- 4:30 - Midwives - Your Partner in Women's Health (Tina Dawdy, CNM & Bree Herndon, CNM)
Sunday February 25th
- 10:30am - Creating a Community for the New Mom - Tips for the Mom-to-Be and Her Support System (Shannon Eagle, DNP, CNM & Emily Ziegler, CNM)
- 11:30 - Nasal Reconstruction, Allergies & Chronic Sinusitis (Christine Puig, MD)
- 12:30 - Care From the Comfort of Your Couch (Ben Chao)
- 1:30 - Updates on Facial Rejuvenation (Joseph Shvidler, MD)
- 2:30 - Why Choose a Family Medicine Doctor to Deliver Your Baby (Joseph Angel, MD & Yvette Gross, DO)
- 3:30 - Women and Sleep (Suzette Gagnon-Bailey, ARNP)
Please note: exact times & topics are subject to change. Check back before the event for the latest programming information
"More attentive. More personal. More conductive to feeling better fast. At Indigo Urgent Care - Issaquah from MultiCare Health Systems, we've done everything we can to deliver a better care experience right here in your neighborhood. So the next time you need urgent care, let us give you the attention you deserve."