The three highest money winners in 'JEOPARDY!' history coming to ABC in a prime-time competition hosted Alex Trebek.
Who are Ken Jennings, Brad Rutter and James Holzhauer?
The beloved hit television series on just announced that on Tuesday, January 7, 2020 - Jennings, Rutter and Holzhauer will be returning to the big screen to face off in a special 'Greatest Of All Time' multiple night series.
The three men are the highest money winners in 'Jeopardy!' history.
- Jennings' winnings total $3,370,700
- Rutter's winnings total $4,688,436
- Holzhauer's winnings total $2,712,216
“Based on their previous performances, these three are already the ‘greatest,’ but you can’t help wondering: who is the best of the best?” said host Alex Trebek.
Jennings, who became a household name during his record 74-game winning streak, is a local here to Seattle! We spoke with him last year about what he's been up to since his time on the show.
The fan favorites will compete in a series of matches; the first to win three receives $1 million and the title of 'JEOPARDY!' G.O.A.T. The runners up will each recieve $250,000.
“JEOPARDY! The Greatest of All Time” will air as follows:
- TUESDAY, JAN. 7 (8:00-9:00 p.m. PST)
- WEDNESDAY, JAN. 8 (8:00-9:00 p.m. PST)
- THURSDAY, JAN. 9 (8:00-9:00 p.m. PST)
- *FRIDAY, JAN. 10 (8:00-9:00 p.m. PST)
- *TUESDAY, JAN. 14 (8:00-9:00 p.m. PST)
- *WEDNESDAY, JAN. 15 (8:00-9:00 p.m. PST)
- *THURSDAY, JAN. 16 (8:00-9:00 p.m. PST)