Another year, another spectacular holiday festival coming to the PNW!
Lumaze: Lost in Lights is an all-indoor Christmas festival and market making its debut this holiday season at Pier 91 on Seattle's waterfront!
Smith Cove Cruise Terminal is turning into a winter wonderland, and almost 100,000 square feet of twinkling light displays, a Christmas market, interactive light maze, food, beverages and live entertainment!
What to expect:
- Illuminated structures perfect for family photos and #selfies
- Interactive activities and festive playgrounds to entertain kids for hours
- Plenty of options for adults to kick-back at bars and enjoy seasonal beverages and live music
- Holiday market with artisan vendors where guests can take care of their shopping list
- Local culinary options from Seattle’s sought-after food trucks
- Suggested arrival times to keep entry waits to a minimum
- Ticket control to ensure the event is never too crowded
- Parking shuttle to and from designated event lots
Lumaze Lights Seattle will run November 28, 2019 to Jan 5, 2020! Admission pricing for single adults starts at $19.99 with discounts for family, seniors, military, and weekday admissions. Children under three receive free entry.