You've seen members of the royal family rocking these head pieces called fascinators-- a woman's light, decorative headpiece consisting of feathers or figurines attached to a headband or hair clip.
You can be sure these fancy accessories will be turning heads at the royal wedding. We asked Seattle Goodwill's DIY Guy Gary Foy to give us the 411 on creating your own high-style head gear!
With the royal wedding coming up we are all fascinated with fascinators. You don't need to spend a bundle on these small hats you can DIY them instead. Stop by Seattle Goodwill's craft aisle for some fun and budget friendly finds.
Things you will need:
- A headband or a clip
- Glue gun
- Faux feathers or figurines (to add a festive touch!)
Assembling the fascinator:
- Glue a piece of felt to use as a base.
- Build it up, layering different elements.
- Add some tulle.
- Add feathers or figurines.
- Wear with a sense of style and sass!
Head to Seattle Goodwill for some one-of-a-kind fascinator finds!