Hamilton - the musical that everyone wants to go to, only few can afford, and nobody can find tickets to... oh, is that just me?
But the good news is that Hamilton just announced a digital ticket lottery system where tickets are only... TEN....DOLLARS. And that was the sound of my mind blown.
Hamilton will be at the Paramount Theater starting on February 6 and there will be 40 orchestra tickets to be sold every performance for $10. The digital lottery will open at 11 a.m. PT on Sunday, February 4 for tickets to the Tuesday, February 6 performance. Subsequent digital lotteries will begin two days prior to each performance.
Here's how to enter:
- Use the official app for HAMILTON, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store (http://hamiltonmusical.com/app).
- You can also visit http://hamiltonmusical.com/lottery to register.
- The lottery will open at 11:00 AM PT two days prior to the performance date and will close for entry at 9:00 AM PT the day prior to the performance.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent at approximately 11:00 AM PT the day prior to the performance via email and SMS (if mobile number is provided).
- Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4:00 PM PT the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code in a customized notification email. Tickets not claimed by 4:00 PM PT the day prior to the performance are forfeited.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning 2 hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets void if resold.
May the odds ever be in your favor! You can bet your sweet cheeks I'll be signing up every day. Find out more information, here!