Seems kind of odd to be talking about Christmas when summer is nary a few weeks away, but when we heard this news, we knew we had to shout it from the sunny rooftops!
The giant, real-life snow globe event that is Enchant Christmas will be returning to T-Mobile Park in 2019, and we are HERE FOR IT.
The wonderful and magical world of Enchant Christmas is stopping in Seattle again for a little over a month starting November 22 and running through December 29, 2019. This years theme is "Mischievous," where Santa’s gifts go missing just before Christmas and it takes the entire city (aka YOU) to help him track them down throughout the Christmas maze.
When Enchant hit then-Safeco Field last year for the first time, it BLEW up. Social media, lines around the block - the hype was absolutely incredible. Seattle ATE IT UP, so we can't wait to see some of the new highlights for this year:
- New Food and Christmas Market Experience: In collaboration with Seattle’s Urban Craft Uprising, guests will experience hand-picked seasonal delights, merchant wares, and holiday experiences throughout the T-Mobile Park concourse
- VIP Event Experiences: The T-Mobile Park Private Suites and Club Spaces will be transformed into exclusive rooms for holiday parties and special events
- Visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus: Santa will take photos in his workshop with the children and he’s bringing Mrs. Claus who will be leading story time
- Ice-Skating Trail: Enchant’s beloved and light-adorned ice skating trail returns with a larger footprint
- Live Entertainment: Guests will get into the spirit with nightly caroling and local busking-style musicians throughout the venue
Tickets for their Early Bird Special are available starting June 11-23, 2019 and tickets officially go on sale September 17 starting at $19.99.
'Tis the season! Find more details on the Enchant Christmas website.