Are you ready to find LOVE on one of the MOST DRAMATIC shows in history? Are you there for the right reasons? Are you there for love or to make friends?
If any of these answers are yes, or you know what we're talking about in general....then you are a perfect contestant to try out for ABC's 'The Bachelor'.
Every year producers come into town to meet possible participants (you probably know the successful alums like Jason Mesnick, Chris Siegfried and Catherine Lowe). And this year they are back for more!
- Thursday, July 20th
- Pacific Place - 600 Pine Street
- Registration starts at 3pm (on Level One near Il Fornaio Cafe)
- Interviews are from 4pm-8pm
You can click here to download your application to bring with you and learn about eligibility requirements.
Oh, and just in case the opportunity to find love isn't perk enough...we've got more in store for you. Attendees can look forward to:
- Free makeup and hair touchups from Aveda Hair & Beauty Bar
- Specialty 'Bachelor' apps and cocktails featuring Reyka Vodka, Milagro Tequila and Hendrick's Gin at Il Fornaio and Gordon Biersch
- Lip Print Readings (think palm readings - but LIP readings!)
- Bachelor Trivia at Gordon Biersch, presented by dating app Coffee Meets Bagel (7 p.m.)
- SWAG BAGS!
- If that doesn't get you pumped up, we don't know what will!
Pacific Place is located in downtown Seattle, WA at Sixth Avenue and Pine Street. The premier city center features over 50 shops, restaurants and AMC Theatre 11, an eleven-screen movie theatre showing new releases. Parking at Pacific Place is easy and accessible and located beneath the center. For more information, call (206) 405-2655, visit the web site at www.pacificplaceseattle.com, find Pacific Place Seattle on Facebook and on Twitter and Instagram.
You must be 21 years old or older to attend this event.