Seattle Goodwill is like Santa's workshop for scoring everything you need to make your holiday season sparkle. And if you're planning a get together, it's also where you can find the perfect supplies to make your party pop! Goodwill has everything you need-- all at budget friendly prices.
Goodwill's DIY guy Gary Foy created a fun and festive Christmas themed soiree for us-- all with a terrifically tacky ugly Christmas sweater theme!
Ugly Christmas Sweater Wine Glasses
1. Grab a wine glass at Goodwill.
2. Use hot glue to decorate the glasses with tiny bells, pipe cleaners, garlands and pop poms (you can also find craft supplies at Goodwill).
3. Add you favorite beverage and enjoy.
DIY Ugly Christmas Sweaters
1. Score a Christmas sweater at Goodwill.
2. Gather craft and sewing supplies (like appliques and ribbon).
3. Get creative adding fun touches to the sweater, using hot glue to secure them.
Social Media Sharing Frame
Once you make those fun wine glasses and garishly great sweaters-- you'll want to share them on social media! It's a cinch to transform a plain fame into something extra special. Get a frame at Goodwill, give it a coat of gold spray paint and then wrap some holiday lights around it. Hang some white paper as a background and snap away!
Goodwill is your go-to for finding inexpensive materials for your ugly Christmas sweater party.