Calling all those who are fashion-obsessed, Fashion Week at The Bellevue Collection is right around the corner.
For those of us who aren’t lucky enough to have rubbed elbows with Anna Wintour at NYFW or to have sat in the front row at an Alexander McQueen show in Paris…this is a big freakin’ deal.
From September 19 to 23, the best of Northwest design will deliver an extraordinary experience to fashion-forward, contemporary, and luxury shoppers. Guests will view exclusive runway shows, see trend reports and beauty demos, attend stylish parties, and, of course, shop their hearts out (honestly, it’s what dreams are made of). Read on for the low-down on Seattle’s hottest event of the fall:
The Bellevue Collection is hosting three highly-anticipated shows from Thursday, September 20 to Saturday, September 22. Here’s what you need to know about each:
1. Independent Designer Runway Show on Thursday, September 20 at 6 p.m. Featuring talented, up-and-coming Northwest fashion designers, this exciting show shines a spotlight on the Northwest’s unique fashion scene in the region. Enjoy delicious hors-d’oeuvres and drinks while browsing fall fashions. The show features the designers’ one-of-a-kind collections as they compete for a $2,000 cash prize and featured editorial coverage in Seattle Met Magazine. The winning designer will also have looks from their collection on display at Bellevue Square. Tickets for this show are $75.
2. Posh Party Trend Show on Friday, September 21 at 6:30 p.m. Monica Hart, an event designer and entertaining expert with a passion for fashion, hosts an elegant evening of must-have trends highlighting The Bellevue Collection’s Fall 2018 Look Book and fashionable finds that are available in stores. This lively party features a high-energy runway show, interactive beauty stations to sample the season’s hair and makeup trends, and delicious hors-d’oeuvres and drinks. It’s a girl’s night out for celebrating all the best in fall fashion and beauty with friends! Tickets for this show are $100, and a beauty swag-bag is included. One hundred percent of the ticket price benefits Bellevue LifeSpring.
3. The Collective Runway Show on Saturday, September 22 at 6:30 p.m. Check out the latest in fall fashion from luxe brands from The Bellevue Collection, featuring DVF, Eileen Fisher, kate spade new york, Max Mara, Robert Graham, Ted Baker London, and Vince. The show will be organized by store, so you know where to run to buy your favorite looks. Delicious hors-d’oeuvres and drinks are included. VIP tickets for this show are $175, and general admission is $125. All guests will receive a Bellevue Collection gift card and deluxe swag bag. One hundred percent of the ticket price benefits Special Olympics Washington.
(Psst! Enter to win two tickets to The Collective Runway Show, a one-night stay at W Bellevue, and gift cards to Ascend Steak & Sushi and Truce Spa.)
Take advantage of all that Fashion Week has to offer with complimentary events (plus a chance to snag a sweet gift). Check out these can’t-miss free events:
1. Fall Fitness Event on Sunday, September 23 from 9 to 10:30 a.m. Ready to work up a sweat? Tone and tighten your entire bod with a yoga, barre, and core workout, hosted by lululemon athletica, Fabletics, and Athleta.
2. Fab in Five – Beauty at The Collection on September 21 and 22 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Prepare to meet a fabulous new you in just five minutes! Enjoy quick, complimentary hair and makeup touch-ups and first-hand tips from beauty boutiques featured at Bellevue Square. The following stores will be participating: Aveda Experience Center, bareMinerals, Crabtree and Evelyn of London, Kiehl’s Since 1851, L’Occitane, Origins OROGOLD Cosmetics, SEVEN the Salon, SEPHORA, and The Body Shop.
3. Michael Bruce Image Consulting Events from September 19 to 23 (times vary). Let Michael Bruce Image Consulting help you restock your fall wardrobe and answer all your style questions while you shop at your favorite Bellevue Square stores. Find your style at their annual “pop-up” booth where Bruce Pflaumer and his team of professionals will host complimentary Style Seminars, as well as their extremely popular one-on-one Style Consultations. Click here to reserve a spot in a seminar and/or schedule a one-on-one consultation.
4. Fall gift with purchase from September 14 to 23. You can’t attend Fashion Week without doing a little bit of shopping, right? If you spend $200 at any Bellevue Collection store or restaurant, you can stop by Guest Services in Bellevue Square Center Court to receive a $20 Bellevue Collection Gift Card and Kabuki Brush! (Purchases must be made on the same day between September 14 and 23, 2018. Restrictions may apply.)
To buy tickets to any of the Premier Shows or to learn more about Fashion Week at The Bellevue Collection from September 19 to 23, 2018, visit www.fashionweekbellevue.com. Find The Bellevue Collection on Instagram @bellevuecollection.