As the leaves start to change, so do women's wardrobes. Throwing on a scarf and boots automatically scream - it's fall!. However, another impressive way to upgrade your entire aura this season is revamping your fragrance collection.Whether you enjoy warm, sensual aromas or fresh, modern smells you can transform your overall impression by choosing one the latest scent selections. "A fragrance wardrobe is a must have and a quick easy way to accessorize and update for each season," said Kelly St. John, Vice President Divisional Merchandise Manager (specializing in beauty) for Neiman Marcus. With a title like that, we're in good hands with St. John assisting us in finding perfumes that symbolize Fall. Here are three categories with what she says are essential scents for the season to express yourself as a lady. Modern & New
- Tom Ford Private Blend: Patchouli Absolute. It has a hypnotic, modern fragrance which is brand new to the market.
- Tom Ford Velvet Orchid. It carries a rich, oriental floral smell, with cool citrus, florals, honey and rum.
- Van Cleef & Arpels: Oriens Eau de Parfum. Enduring, elegant and floral are words associated with this scent. This selection is exclusively found at Neiman Marcus.
Sensual & Sophisticated
- Tom Ford Private Blend Jasmine Rouge. Its beautiful red bottle holds spicy sensuous florals - perfect for a classic woman.
- Jo Malone's Velvet Rose and Oud. Damask rose wrapped with smokey oud wood and piked with cloves; this is truly is a scent that says Fall has arrived in style.
- Acqua Di Parma: Gelsomino Nobile Eau de Parfum. This fragrance obtains rich, seductive floral with fresh notes of jasmine and sensual musk undertones.