LOOK #1 - “Casual Monday"
- Outfit: Penguin henley, Nordstrom check shirt, Levis 510 jeans
- This outfit is perfect for work day or for a drink out with friends. The stripe and checks say you know how to mix up patterns while still being subtle.
LOOK #2 - “Cocktail Hour”
- Outfit: H&M slim fit trousers, ZHE Lin Blazer, 14th & Union Shoes
- Sometimes you don’t want to blend in. With this blazer you will definitely turn a few heads. Think outside to box a bit without going too overboard.
LOOK #3 - “The Day Out”
- Outfit: Suse baseball jersey, Joggers, no show socks, formal shoes
- Casual wear to go eating, drinking or the game. the shoes give the outfit a pop because they’re a bit more formal.
LOOK #4 - “Casual Dapper"
- Outfit: Banana Republic Chino, AVGVST Vest, Loafer shoes with no socks
- Summertime is a time for casual. Wear something calm and cool.
LOOK #5 - “On Vacation"
- Outfit: Island Republic, Good fellow khaki shorts
- Feel like you’re on vacation everyday with the tribal print.
Check out our gallery to see all the great looks for gents.