J. Crew junkies, there's now another place to get your fix! In what might be the most beautiful partnership in a long time, select Nordstrom stores (and their website), will sell an edited assortment of the J.Crew collection (spoiler alert, two PNW stores are included)! The mini J. Crew will feature women’s apparel, accessories and petites (online only), and is available in Nordstrom starting today, September 12.
The women’s fall 2016 assortment will feature signature J.Crew styles, including iconic classics such as their famous Regent and Rhodes blazers, Italian cashmere, outerwear and their famous Martie pants, to name a few. There's lots of pattern mixing (like prints with stripes), quirky styling and bright colors, with a fun assortment of accessories for the finishing touch. Its a liine perfect for work and play, love it so much.
This partnership is not anything new for either party; Nordstrom sells sister brand Madewell and British high-street brand Topshop, while J.Crew is sold selectively through Net-a-Porter and at Bon Marché. Madewell's partnership with Nordstrom has been such a success that it has expanded to 76 locations.
Nordstrom's J.Crew edit will be available in the following stores to start: (Yay for us!)
- Downtown Seattle (Seattle, Wash.)
- Bellevue Square (Bellevue, Wash.)
- Washington Square (Tigard, Ore.)
- Michigan Avenue (Chicago, Ill.)
- Oakbrook Center (Oak Brook, Ill.)
- Somerset Collection (Troy, Mich.)
- Scottsdale Fashion Square (Scottsdale, Ariz.)
- NorthPark Center (Dallas, Texas)
- Houston Galleria (Houston, Texas)
- Barton Creek Square (Austin, Texas)
- Domain Northside (Austin, Texas – opening September 30th)
- Tysons Corner Center, (McLean, Va.)
- The Plaza at King of Prussia (King of Prussia, Pa.)
- South Coast Plaza (Costa Mesa, Calif.)
- The Mall at Short Hills (Short Hills, N.J.)
- The Mall at Green Hills (Nashville, Tenn.)