This time of the year, it's all about fashion that's warm, cozy, and easy on the pocketbook.
We stopped by Seattle Goodwill's Ballard Location to get some inspiring ideas from Katherine Boury.
Every Goodwill retail store (and there are 24 of them!) reflects the neighborhood it's in. And let's face it - Ballard is a hipster's paradise.
"The stock represents what we see from donations," explained Boury. "So this store has a lot of clothing, generous amount of furniture and collectibles"
Speaking of clothing Goodwuil has some amazing head to toe outfits for under $75 bucks!
"Really unique pieces that you can get that budget friendly," said Boury. She showed us three looks with a 1970's flair: Weekend Wear, Classic Menswear and Boho Style.
More Money Saving Tips for Goodwill
- Shop the Fashion Focus section for designer pieces.
- Check out the website the which colored tag is on sale that day.
- There also special Military & Senior Discount Days.
- Subscribe to Store Text Alerts to be the first to know about special sales, events exclusive offers and more.
- Don't forget to donate too - Ballard has three donation locations.