Sure, you know a great outfit when you see one. But any fashion-forward gal knows that accessories (ahem, a killer handbag) can make or break a look. And our favorite celebrities and fashion insiders are always rocking the trendiest handbags before you can even think about throwing it over your shoulder!
Here are the most popular purse styles that women are toting on the red carpet and all over town:
1. Powder box bags. Talk about vintage! This adorable clutch-style bag has a powder box silhouette that's just big enough to hold the essentials without bogging you down. Meghan Markle has been spotted with one of these gems.
2. Fanny pack. The 90s are back, dude! So why not clasp one of these babies around your high-waisted jeans and head out on the town, hands-free? Black leather is simple and chic, or all hail Queen Bey with a bright orange fanny.
3. "The Doctor Bag." People Magazine has dubbed this bag "Hollywood's biggest handbag trend," and for good reason. It's cute, big enough to hold the essentials (and then some), and can be used as a clutch or worn crossbody. Here's how Kerry Washington is stylishly carrying this "Doctor Bag."
4. The Louis Vuitton Speedy 25. The iconic Audrey Hepburn swore by this monogrammed bag, which is perfect as a weekender bag or for fashionable commuters.
5. A giant tote. Every woman needs a big 'ol Mary Poppins bag to keep their lives in. J. Lo has been spotted with a beige Christian Louboutin spiked leather tote with subtle red lining.
Not everyone can be a celebrity. But, if you visit Snoqualmie Casino this Mother's Day, you could win one of 50 designer handbags that would make even the "A" listeners take notice. Fifty winners will select from brands like Fendi, Prada, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Jimmy Choo, Kate Spade, Tory Burch, Michael Kors, and Kate Jacobs.
Oh, and what's better than winning a designer handbag? How about winning a designer handbag stuffed with $10,000 cash? Each handbag is filled $500 to $10,000 or Freeplay—perfect for a day at the casino! Drawings start at 10 a.m. this Sunday. Just visit Snoqualmie Casino and start playing with your Crescent Club card. The more you play, the more entries you earn. Good luck!
Visit www.snocasino.com for details.