Panera Bread. You know it, you love it - it's freakin' DELICIOUS, okay. They are now upping the ante by allowing you to order Panera and have it delivered to your door – from Facebook.
No third party delivery apps, no nothing – one minute you can be creepin' on your bestie's ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend, and the next you’re ordering food! Facebook, you social media GENIUS.
Yes, it is a beautiful partnership, but there are a few rules as far as delivery goes:
- Users have to be within an eight minute drive of a Panera Bread...you live nine minutes away? Tough luck, gf!
- Cafes will generally deliver between the hours of 11 a.m. and 3 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- Panera offers delivery for its entire lunch and dinner menu (with a $5 order minimum and $3 delivery service fee).
Panera recently rolled out delivery in the Seattle-Tacoma area and hired 118 employees for delivery drivers. Here is a list of the Panera locations that are using this delivery service. Remember people - you have to live within an eight minute drive in order to receive delivery!
- Seattle – Broadway (1620 Broadway)
- Bellevue – Bellevue Way NE (110 Bellevue Way NE)
- Bellevue – Factoria Mall (4004 Factoria Blvd SE)
- Renton – North 10th Street (921 North 10th St)
- Redmond – Redmond Way (17262 Redmond Way)
- Tukwila – Southcenter Pkwy (17250 Southcenter Pkwy)
- Edmonds – Lake Ballinger Way (7929 Lake Ballinger Way)
- Woodinville – NE 175th Street (13780 NE 175th St)
- Issaquah – NW Gilman Blvd (775 NW Gilman Blvd)
- Bothell – Bothell Everett Highway (21221 Bothell Everett Hwy)
- Tacoma – Tacoma Mall (4502 S Steele St)
- Lakewood – Lakewood Towne Center Blvd SW (5618 Lakewood Towne)
- Gig Harbor – Point Fosdick Dr NW (4751 Point Fosdick Dr NW)
- Federal Way – South 320th St (2107 S 320th St)
- Puyallup – South Meridian (3610 S Meridian)
- Auburn – Outlet Collection Way SW (1022 Outlet Collection Way)
- Kent – 2nd Place North (521 2nd Place North)
- Lacey – Marvin Rd NE (1320 Marvin Rd NE)
- Renton – North 10th St (921 North 10th St)
Unforuntely I am not one of the lucky one who lives by a Panera Bread, but if this is you - maybe bring me some?!?