Are you parent? If you answered yes, that means you probably steal your kids' candy around this time of year.
Before you get mad at us, don't shoot the messenger! Research literally shows that 9 out of 10 parents dip into their child's stash of Halloween candy each year (we wanna know who that saint of a 10th parent is)...
In honor of those sneaky mommies and daddies out there, Tinte Cellars in Woodinville has come up with a Wine & Candy Pairing just in time for the holiday.
- Snacking on Skittles? Pop open a 2018 Tinte Cellars Sauvignon Blanc
- Biting into Butterfinger? Try a 2018 Tinte Cellars Viognier
- Tasting Twix? A 2015 William Church Cabarnet Franc is your best bet
- Munching M&M's? Look no further than a bottle of 2016 Cuillin Hills RB-16
- Really going at Reese's Peanut Butter Cups? (Come on, just give it to us - that one was hard) Try a 2015 William Church 2Spires
- Stuffing yourself with Snickers? Uncork a 2015 William Church Lewis Syrah
Do this all at home, or make it easy on yourself and come into either of the two Tinte Cellar tasting room locations (Woodinville Warehouse District & Hollywood Hills Woodinville-Redmond) during their HalloWINE tasting events October 25-29th, 2019.
And get this, they're is sweetening the pot by offering those who dress up in a costume, and make a wine purchase during their HalloWINE Spooktacular, an entry to win an exclusive Tinte Cellars Wine Experience for you and three guests. The prize will also include a magical mystery case of Tinte Cellars wines.