The Stoneburner in Ballard is joining the celebration of Italian white truffle season by serving several dishes featuring Alba white truffles, paired with a special flight of Italian Nebbiolo wine from November 1st to November 14th! It's a full two weeks of mushroom deliciousness called Truffle Fest.
There will be rotating specials throughout the two weeks, but here are a list of dishes to expect:
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts – pecorino / truffle fonduta / shaved truffle
- Grass-fed Beef Carpaccio – truffle / salsify / Fèlsina olive oil
- Roasted Wild Mushrooms – truffle / poached egg / rice grits
- Tagliatelle – truffle / Buffalo milk grana
And obviously, you can’t have Italian truffles without an Italian wine pairing! The Nebbiolo’s that will be featured are:
- Vajra Barolo Albe, Italy 2010
- Antoniolo Gattinara, Italy 2010
- Cave Donnas Val d'Aosta, Italy 2011
These wines are available for a $24 flight, $9 taste, or $18 glass.
If you are interested in grabbing some of these delicious dishes, click here to make reservations!