If you don't do brunch at least once a week, are you even really living??
As brunch is more of a religious practice than an activity - at least for me - and branching out to find new brunch spots is a must. In perfect timing, OpenTable just released their list of the 100 Best Brunch Spots in America and a handful of Washington restaurants made the list! Here's what they came up with:
- The Davenport Signature Buffet - Spokane
- The Dining Room at Salish Lodge & Spa - Snoqualmie
- Italia Trattoria - Spokane
- Queen Mary Tea Room - Seattle
- Salty's on Alki Beach - Seattle
Promise me you'll go and try one of these places this weekend?! Or at least just go have brunch, for heaven's sake! It's good for the soul.