It's Hollywood's big night, and it's just around the corner. Oil and Vinegar have the perfect pairings to snack on while you cheer your favorite actor and movie on. Cheer!
Elegant, chic and delectable, who knew popcorn could be so extravagant? Treat your guests to a popcorn recipe that will have them thinking they should have worn their finest.
- 8 cups popped corn
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon White Truffle Oil
- 2 teaspoons Truffle Salt
- In a small saucepan, melt butter. Add White Truffle Oil and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture over popped corn, stirring to distribute.
- Add Parmesan and parsley. Toss to combine.
- Serve with a well-chilled Prosecco and enjoy a good movie.
Jalapeno Lime Kettle Corn (Recipe inspired by Après Vin)
A spicy, sweet, citrusy, and salty popcorn that will be sure to wake up your taste buds!
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Jalapeno Chardonnay Grape-seed Oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Lime Riesling Grape-seed Oil
- 1/3 cup popcorn kernels
- 2 tablespoons white granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon Fleur de sel with Zest of Lime
- In a heavy 3 quart pan, add the Jalapeno Chardonnay grape-seed Oil, Lime Riesling grape-seed Oil, sugar, and 1/3 cup of popcorn kernels.
- Cover pan, shaking gently over medium-high heat. Keep pan moving to avoid burning the sugar.
- Remove pan from heat 15 - 30 seconds after the popping stops. Transfer popped kernels to a large bowl and season with Fleur de sel with Zest of Lime.
- Our beverage of choice is an ice cold Margarita!
Toscana Fire Crackers
We have added a Tuscan twist to Alabama Firecrackers. Made with our exclusive Bonsecco Olive Oil, Chili Pepper Olive Oil to add some heat and flavored with our Toscana herb mix, these snacks won't last long at your next get-together.
- 1 (16 ounce) package of saltine crackers
- 1 cup Bonsecco Olive Oil
- 2/3 cup Chili Pepper Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons Toscana Dipper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine Bonsecco Olive Oil, Chili Pepper Olive Oil, pepper flakes, Toscana Dipper and pepper in a gallon re-sealable bag. Seal bag and massage the ingredients to combine.
- Open bag and place saltines inside. Reseal and turn the bag over several times to coat the crackers with the olive oil mixture.
- Allow crackers to sit for an hour turning bag over every 10 minutes.
- Remove from bag and store in an airtight container.
Serving suggestions: Serve with hard cheeses such as Parmesan or Cheddar.
Keep a party in your pantry. Our open-and-serve products will have a celebration on your table in minutes.
- Olive alla Boscaiola
- Artichokes alla Contadina
- Peperoncini con Pecorino
- Tomato & Onion Chutney
- Crema di Salmone e Aneto
- Kalamata Olive & Fig Delicacy
- Fornelli Classici
- Forcanti Cheese Crackers
- Blue Cheese crumbles
- Goat Cheese
- Hard Cheese for slicing
- Chives chopped, for garnish
- Place Olive alla Boscaiola, Artichokes alla Contadina and Peperoncini con Pecorino in separate serving bowls. Include small forks or food picks for your guests.
- For Canapes:
- Goat Cheese and Chutney Canapes - spread goat cheese on Fornelli Classici and top with Tomato & Onion Chutney
- Smoked Salmon Canapes ~ spread Crema di Salmone e Aneto on Fornelli Classici and top with chopped chives
- Olive, Fig & Blue Cheese Canapes ~ top Fornelli Classici with Kalamata Olive & Fig Delicacy and sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles.
Alternatively, serve the Tomato & Onion Chutney, Crema di Slamone and Kalamata Olive & Fig Delicacy in serving bowls alongside Fornelli Classici crackers, blue cheese crumbles, goat cheese and chopped chives and allow your guests to create their own.
Serve Forcanti Cheese Crackers in serving bowl. Stand back, admire your work and enjoy your guests.