It's about time we got something special at our stores! Starting August 1, Seattle-area Starbucks cafes will be adding Mercato lunch items to their already impressive grab-and-go menu. The sandwiches, sides and salads will be made fresh daily, and donated to Food Lifeline nightly.
So if you're tired of always grabbing that protein box - listen up! New items include:
- Za'atar Chicken & Lemon Tahini Salad
- Cauliflower Tabbouleh Side Salad
- Green Goddess Avocado Salad
- Herbed Chicken & Fig Spread Sandwich
- Cubano Sandwich
- Almond Butter, Strawberries & Jam Sandwich
Over 200 cafes in Seattle will be carrying as of August 1. Which one do you want to try first??? Full menu to salivate over is available online now.