Anyone else hungry?
According to a study by Wallethub, Seattle was named as the eighth best foodie city in the U.S.
To determine the best and cheapest local foodie scenes, WalletHub compared more than 180 of the largest U.S. cities across 30 key metrics. The data set ranges from affordability and accessibility of high-quality restaurants to food festivals per capita to craft breweries and wineries per capita.
Here's how Seattle stacked up:
Foodie-Friendliness of Seattle (1=Best; 91=Avg.)
- Restaurants per Capita: Seattle scored an 8
- Affordability & Accessibility of Highly Rated Restaurants: Seattle scored a 1
- Gourmet Specialty-Food Stores per Capita: Seattle scored a 7
- Craft Breweries & Wineries per Capita: Seattle scored a 1
- Coffee & Tea Shops per Capita: Seattle scored a 1
Full list is below:
- Portland, OR
- New York, NY
- Miami, FL
- San Francisco, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Las Vegas, NV
- San Diego, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Chicago, IL
- Austin, TX
So where are you going for lunch? Learn more on Wallethubs website.