Vox Media just announced the winners of their 2016 Eater Awards, which honors to top restaurants, bars, and industry players in America - and Seattle be representin’ all over the place.
Here's the list of Seattle's honorees:
- Restaurant of the Year: Nirmal’s, Pioneer Square
- Chef of the Year: Renee Erickson
- Design of the Year: San Fermo, Ballard
- Bar of the Year: Foreign National, Capitol Hill
- Poke Restaurant of the Year: Sam Choy’s Poké to the Max, Hillman City
The event was hosted by Carla Hall, co-host of ABC’s 'The Chew', who was honored with the “Icon Award.” We know how amazing Seattle's food scene is, so obvi it's some well-deserved attention.