Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then you deserve a happy hour that’s a little more...hmmm. What’s the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour. Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content.
- 1/2 oz. Honey syrup
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 oz. Pineapple juice
- 2 oz. Vodka
- 1/2 oz. Elderflower Liqueur
- Mix honey, juice from 1/2 lemon, and a tablespoon of frozen pineapple concentrate into the bowl.
- Whisk ingredients together.
- Pour ice into a shaker.
- Add vodka, St. Germain, and the honey pineapple mixture.
- Shake and pour into a chilled martini glass.
- Top with a splash of Prosecco.