Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then you deserve a happy hour that’s a little more...hmmm. What’s the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour. Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content.
The Salted Caramel Martini is one of Queen Bee's favorite cocktails! With a drizzle of salted caramel sauce and a sweet mix of Rum Chata and salted caramel vodka, this drink is the Queen Bee's dessert of choice.
- Caramel Sauce
- 2 oz. Rum Chata
- 2 oz. Salted Caramel Vodka
- Soft Caramel Candy
- Drizzle salted caramel sauce onto insides of martini glass
- Add ice to shaker, 2 oz Rum Chata, 2 oz salted caramel vodka
- Shake and pour
- Add a sprinkle of salt to drink.
- Garnish with slightly softened caramel cube.