Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then you deserve a happy hour that’s a little more...hmmm. What’s the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour. Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content.
The Bubble Gum Martini is frothy, sweet, and tastes just like the classic bubble gum from your childhood. It's absolutely bubblicious!
- Bubble Gum
- Simple Syrup
- Karo Syrup
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Infuse Vodka with Bubble Gum
- Fill a jar 3/4 way full with vodka
- Fill jar quarter full with bubble gum
- Joule Sous Vide at 135 F for 15 minutes
- Strain into a separate jar and let cool
- Fill drinking glass with ice
- Add 2 oz bubble gum infused vodka to glass, along with .5 oz simple syrup, juice of 1/2 lime, juice of 1/2 lemon, one egg white
- Put whisk in glass cap with shaker
- Shake well
- In separate plates add a thin layer of Karo syrup and a thin layer of sprinkles
- Dip rim of serving glass in Karo syrup and then in sprinkles
- Pour drink into serving glass and enjoy!