*Update: Use code "SeattleRefined" to get a special $36 discount price!
Even though Bite of Seattle is a few months away, starting today May 15th, tickets go on sale for their latest endeavor: Bite Cooks! Lounge.
The new lounge is the ultimate way to experience Bite of Seattle. Ticket buyers will purchase a "chef session" where they have access to an exclusive rooftop bar area to wine & dine with local chefs. Ticket prices range from $35 - $50 and includes:
- Access to Private Rooftop Bar (during session hours)
- Meet & Greet with local, celebrity chefs (click here to see which chefs)
- Exclusive Samples from the session's celebrity chef
- (Chef appearances/samples are one hour periods within each session)
- Two drink tickets for private bar (Local beer/wine/spirit options TBA)
- View of The Bite Cooks! Chef Demo Stage & live music on Fisher Stage
- Drop-ins from "The Chef in the Hat", Chef Thierry Rautureau " & other special guests including NHK World TV's Dining with the Chef host, Rika Yukimasa (Sat.) and Master Chef Winner, Shaun O'Neale (Sun.)
Bite of Seattle runs from July 21-23. For every ticket purchase, $5 will go to benefit Food Lifeline! A good time with a good cause. Doesn't get much better! If you are a big fan of Bite of Seattle, this experience will take it to the next level. For more information and ticket purchasing, visit Bite of Seattle online.