If you haven't heard of Froozers, you're missing out on a delicious, healthy treat. This flash-frozen snack is made of 100 percent whole fruit, with absolutely no added sugar, juice or concentrate. Plus, the compact, portable packet it comes in fits nicely in your hand for on-the-go enjoyment.
"Froozers are good for you. Made with 100 percent whole fruit. Preservative free. Our Froozers speak to an audience that's tired of finding ingredients in their snack they can't pronounce," according to Froozer's website. Froozer has the cleanest label of any product sold in the frozen novelty category. Best yet, the products are non-GMO, Gluten-Free certified and Kosher certified.
Moms looking for a quick and simple bite can grab a Froozer tube out of their freezer without worrying about whether or not it's healthy. Froozers give kids a yummy treat while giving their moms the satisfaction of providing wholesome nutrition for their children - or maybe they'll even sneak a few packets themselves.
No matter who is eating the Froozer, the grab-and-go tube it comes in can help cut down on messes and save your counter or picnic table from sticky fingers.
One of the biggest benefits of eating a Froozer is that it cools and hydrates.
"Dehydration can be a serious condition that can lead to problems ranging from swollen feet or a headache to life-threatening illnesses such as heatstroke," states the American Heart Association.
When looking for a tasty way to keep your body hydrated, don't turn to sugary drinks or beverages filled with preservatives. Grabbing a Froozer can give you the hydration and the yummy taste you are looking for without any of those unhealthy additives.
For the nutrition-conscious athlete aiming to replace water loss from a training or workout session, Froozers can provide a clean, healthy option for post-workout hydration.
"Eating foods high in water content can provide the added bonus of fiber, electrolytes and vitamins," says an article on Active.com. "This is great news for active athletes, because with food they can replace not only lost water, but also electrolytes that allow for better performance."
Strawberries are among other fruits and vegetables on Active.com's list of the "6 best hydrating foods for athletes."
Froozers are a great snacking option, whether you are running your kids to school or running in a marathon. Froozers contain fruits such as strawberries, cherries, apples, grapes, mangos, blueberries and pineapples.
"We do not remove any water, fiber - whole fruit goes in, whole fruit comes out," says Froozer.
Froozers come in six yummy flavors to suit your preference. Each is made with wholesome, healthy ingredients. Here are the flavors, as well as descriptions of their benefits:
- Strawbanana Bliss: Only 33 Calories per serving. "A great source of vitamin C, providing 25 percent of the recommended daily amount in each low-calorie serving." This flavor contains strawberries, grapes, and bananas.
- Mango Tango: Only 37 Calories per serving. "A great source of vitamin C, providing 25 percent of the recommended daily amount in each low-calorie serving." This flavor contains mangoes, grapes, pineapples and bananas.
- Blueberry Burst: Only 37 Calories per serving. "A good source of vitamin C (10 percent RDV) in each low-calorie serving." This flavor contains grapes, blueberries, pineapples, and bananas.
- Orchard Cherry Berry: Only 37 Calories per serving. This flavor contains grapes, apples, cherries, strawberries and blueberries.
- Raspberry Blast: Only 35 Calories per serving. "A good source of vitamin C (12 percent RDV) in each low-calorie serving." This flavor contains raspberries, grapes, plums and apples.
- Orange Zinger: Only 36 Calories per serving. "A great source of vitamin C (25 percent RDV) in each low-calorie serving." This flavor contains oranges, grapes, mangoes, and apples.
Each flavor also contains less than 1 percent guar/acacia, which is a natural source of fiber.
For more information on Froozers and this company's commitment to healthy, refreshing snacks, visit www.froozer.com. Froozers can be found at your local QFC, Metropolitan Market or Safeway. Or, for help in finding another location near you, visit Froozer's online store finder at www.froozer.com/where-to-buy/.