You've heard of farm-to-table — how about Field to Table?
Lumen Field and SE Productions, a Seattle-based experience company, are launching a new dining series in SoDo on Thursday, Feb. 18, where the field will be transformed into a "giant outdoor dining room." Guests can enjoy a four-course meal from local chefs (oh, and it's covered/heated, of course).
Chef Jason Wilson of The Lakehouse and Roy Breiman of Columbia Hospitality kick off the series Thursday, with seatings available at 5:15 and 8:30 p.m. It features a rotating lineup of chefs, including:
- Jason Wilson (The Lakehouse) - Feb. 18
- Roy Breiman (Columbia Hospitality) - Feb. 18
- Matt Lewis (Where Ya at Matt) - Feb. 19
- Sabrina Tinsley (Osteria la Spiga) - Feb. 25-26
- Dre Neeley (Gravy on Vashon) - Feb. 28
- Maximillian Petty (Eden Hill) - March 3
- Jason Stoneburner (Stoneburner) - March 4
- John Sundstrom (Lark) - March 5
- Trey Lamont (Jerk Shack) - March 6
- Liz Kenyon (Rupee Bar & Manolin) - March 7
Each chef will put together a prix fixe four-course dinner (meat, seafood and vegetarian options available). The experience is meant for groups of 2-6 people ages 21 and older only from no more than two households, and masks will be required when you are not seated.
Guests will also be able to purchase additional offers like a field goal kick and photo op with proceeds benefiting Big Table, a nonprofit that provides crisis care and support for in-need restaurant and hospitality workers.
Field to Table will happen Wednesday to Sunday through Sunday, March 7. Tickets are limited and priced at $100 per person (plus taxes + not including beverages). More information can be found online.