As much as we love Thanksgiving, not everyone is thrilled about cooking dinner. If you are one of those people who like to dine-out on Turkey day, Refined has you covered! We have a list of the top places to eat on Thanksgiving. We've checked out Agrodolce and Lost Lake Cafe. Next up, Bell + Whete. The Belltown hot spot has a Thanksgiving menu that is amazing!
Our favorite item on the menu? The Sausage Bacon Stuffing!!
Here's the recipe:
- 1 loaf Brioche, torn and dried
- 1 lb bacon, julienned
- 1 lb sausage
- 2lb onion, med dice
- 2 lb celery, med dice
- 1 lb butter
- 3 qt chicken stock
- 6 eggs((racked )
- 2 oz chopped garlic
- 1/2oz chopped thyme
- 1/2oz chopped sage
- 1/2oz chopped rosemary
- 1 oz ground black pepper
- Salt as needed
- Sweat bacon until almost crispy.
- Add onions, sweat to translucent .
- Add sausage, saute for 3 minutes
- Add celery, butter and garlic, black pepper.
- Remove from heat.
- In large bowl mix bread, herbs, veg mixture .
- Add eggs and mix gently with hands.
- Add chicken stock 1qt at a time. allowing a few minutes in between to let the bread absorb.
- Place in sprayed hotel ppan three inches filled . cover with plastic and foil. ccook at 350 for 35 min. uncover check doneness by spring of the bread.....it's essentially a savoury bread pudding.
- Bake uncoverd at 375 to get golden color.