Looking to enjoy a sweet treat that's over the moon? This Thursday, May 10, Molly Moon's Homemade Ice Cream is turning 10 years old!
What better way for an ice cream shop to celebrate a big birthday than with free ice cream!
You just have to be one of the first 100 customers to receive this sweet deal - at any of the Molly Moon's shops. And at the original Wallingford shop, they'll actually have a birthday party open to the public, complete with a DJ from 3-5 p.m. Mrs. Molly herself will be hanging out in Wallingford at the party.
But not all the fun happens in Wallingford - you can visit any of the other six shops to get free ice cream (if you're one of the first 100 people, of course). Here are all the locations, just as a reminder.
- Wallingford. 1622.5 N 45th St, Seattle, WA 98103
- Capitol Hill. 917 E Pine St, Seattle, WA 98122
- Madrona. 1408 34th Ave, Seattle, WA 98122
- Queen Anne. 321 W Galer St, Seattle, WA 98119
- University Village. 2615 NE 46th St, Seattle, WA 98105
- Redmond. 16272 Cleveland St, Redmond, WA 98052
- Columbia City. 4822 Rainier Ave S, Seattle, WA 98118
We're all screaming for ice cream!