Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that's a little more...hmmm. What's the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour.
Peanut butter and chocolate — a match made in heaven. If your ears perked up, this cocktail is for you! The Sassy Southern Sipper is a little sweet, a little sassy and a great addition to your next Happy Hour.
- 2 oz. peanut butter flavored whiskey
- Dash of orange bitters
- Dash of Aztec chocolate bitters
- 1/4 oz. simple syrup
- Juice of 1/2 orange
- Orange slice (garnish)
- Dark chocolate piece (garnish)
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker, add ice and shake until chilled.
- Strain over one large ice ball or cube in a rocks glass.
- Tuck an orange slice into the glass and garnish with a piece of chocolate on top of the ice.
Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content produced by VMG Studios. Please drink responsibly.