Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that's a little more...hmmm. What's the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour.
When you need a little something to help you keep going through those long winters, this Rosemary Meets Peaches cocktail will take you back to a luscious summer day!
- 2 peaches, peeled and sliced (discard pit)
- 1 oz. rosemary simple syrup
- 2 oz. bourbon (or 2 shots)
- 1/2 lemon, squeezed
- Sliced peaches and sprigs of rosemary (optional for garnish)
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Place four of the peach slices into a tall glass, add the rosemary simple syrup and muddle well
- Add the bourbon and lemon juice
- Add ice and shake until it's chilled
- Double strain into a cocktail glass
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary
Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content produced by VMG Studios. Please drink responsibly.