Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind — but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that's a little more...hmmm. What's the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour.
We don't know about you, but over here at Refined, we love a spicy cocktail every once in a while — and this Pineapple Jalapeno Margarita is destined to be a hit!
- 2 oz. Herradura Blanco Tequila
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 1/2 oz. pineapple juice
- 1 oz. triple sec
- 1 jalapeno round
- Pineapple chunk
- Lime or chili salt for rim
- Garnish with jalapeno and pineapple slice
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Add pineapple chunk and jalapeno round into a shaker and gently muddle.
- Add the tequila, triple sec, lime juice and pineapple juice with ice and shake until well-chilled.
- Use a lime wedge to wet the rim of the glass and then dip in salt.
- Double strain into the prepared glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a pineapple chunk and a jalapeno round.
Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content produced by VMG Studios. Please drink responsibly.