Sure, a glass of wine or a beer is a nice way to unwind – but every now and then, you deserve a happy hour that's a little more...hmmm. What's the word? Refined! Kelly Sparks of Queen Bee Mixology is graciously sharing a new cocktail with us every week, just in time for Happy Hour. Queen Bee is raising the bar for cocktails made at home with recipes that are both easy – and delicious! Want more? Connect with Queen Bee Mixology on social media for extra recipes and behind-the-scenes content. Please drink responsibly.
Rainier Brewing Company has a new gin — Rainier Mountain Fresh Gin. And with that mountain fresh gin, comes this Mountain Fresh Spritzer! It's the drink you didn't know you wanted until you have it in your hand. The grapefruit citrus pulls the botanical notes from the gin forward and is freshened up with a splash of prosecco and sparkling water. This drink is simplicity at its finest.
- 1.5 oz. Rainier Mountain Fresh Gin
- 1.5 oz. prosecco
- 1 oz. fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice
- Sparkling water
- Sprig of thyme
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Is glass mixing container, add 1 oz. fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice, 1.5 oz Rainier Mountain Fresh Gin, and 1.5 oz prosecco
- Add ice and stir
- Strain into a Collins glass over ice
- Top off with sparkling water and garnish with a sprig of thyme